Hola
This week was good. We had a baptism Saturday. We
baptized her and I confirmed her in sacrament meeting yesterday. It was
awesome. When I first came to Cabildo, she said that she was going to be
baptized in 4 years and then in the second lesson I had with her she said the
15 of March and then the next week said the 8th. And finally she was
baptized the 7th. She has a lot of faith and she even paid her tithing
yesterday. She's a little crazy and really funny and her daughters were
baptized in January and her sister is the relief society president.
It was a pretty normal week. I got the
giant boo boo on my heel (Don't worry mom Ill send you a picture). That
was fun.
Saturday we had Chorillana. Which is a giant
thing of fries covered in tons of meat. He brought out a plate bigger
than me and we ate a lot and almost died because it was so much and it was so
good.
I noticed that Mason is only wearing my shirts
in the pictures. I hope hes enjoying the rest of my stuff too....
Heres only 2 more weeks left in the cambio the
last 4 weeks have flown by and I still cant believe that its already the middle of March. Nothing too exciting our house is being invaded by ants.
I enjoy exterminating them.
Also our ward mission leader finally came to
church and he actually wants to work with us. We are going to start
working with his family cause all of his brothers and sisters are inactive and
have kids that can be baptized.
Thank you for everything. I love you guys and
hope you have a good week. Love you!!!!!! Chauuuuuuu



No comments:
Post a Comment