hello
I'm currently in Viña again we had to go all the way down
here to do the visa for my companion this time but we were much more prepared
and everything went well. This week was good.
Monday I took the first nap in my mission so
far. Ive never been able to fall asleep but I finally did and it was
nice. Air conditioning doesnt exist here in Cabildo and were in the
street walking almost every day. Theres sometimes a nice breeze but
sometimes its pretty hot. It was a pretty good week nothing out of the
ordinary happened. I helped a less active member start to do their family
tree. I also found out that my great great great great grandpa is Parley
P Pratt, the first missionary in Chile who just so happened to come to
Valparaiso, Viña del Mar Chile. Pretty crazy.
We had stake conference in Quillota which was
really good, and also this friday we have zone conference with
presidente. I heard I have a package or a letter or something that Ill
get that day. I dont know thats just what they tell me. We had a
good week but it feels like ive spent have this change in a bus or taxi
traveling.
This family weve been visiting alot that was
inactive is now really active and one day they didnt have any money left in
their account and they went just to see if there was anything leftt and money
magically appeared in their account and they were so grateful for us helping
them that they ramdomly called us to come over and when we arrived they had a
dinner prepared for us and everything that was awesome.
WE have cambios next wednesday and theres a
chance ill leave or stay so lets wait and find out.
Thats oretty much all thats happened I dont have
pictures because i didnt bring my camara, I love you and I hope you guys
have a good week. And stop busting through barricades.
Chaoooo
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment