Monday, March 23, 2015

AQUI ESTAMOS

This week was a little crazy...
  
Monday in viña was fun as always.  There was a protest outside some building that was very entertaining.  We made it back safely to Cabildo with a couple of hours to work.  
   
Tuesday I went and had intercambios with Elder Barlow (my companion in the MTC) in La Ligua.  The was reay fun, we taught 6 lessons and then made completos at night.  Goodtimes and talkeda bout all the good times in Mexico.  
   
Wednesday we walked a lot and didnt have muchsuccess because this week wass the anniversary of Cabildo and it was a crazy party everynight and drunk people everywhere.  
   
Thursday was the same thing prettymuch.  We had a lesson with a member and a less active and we warched the movie about the life of Gordon B Hinkleywhich was awesome.  
  
Friday we had to wake up at 3 45 to go to Belloto for the zone conference which was awesome.  We talked alot about humility the book of mormon,  making sure people are paying their tithing and president had an awesome surprise.  He turned the stage of the church into a movie theatre and we watched meet the  mormons.  It was awesome especailly the part about Navyfootball.  IT made me really miss football... but dont worry I didnt cry. In the bathroom I had a nice but awkwardchat with President Kahnlein whilewe were both using the urinals.   Hes moving to utah when he finishes hismission in July.   After that we had to voyage back.  3 buses, and 1 metro train later and we arrived back home a little after 9.  It was exhausting.  I got your package and thanks for that.  The speaker works great.
   
Saturday was a normal day.  We found this crazy new old guy named Antonio.  This week we have gone with the family Echazu.  The are a couple and about 70 years old and they are the coolest.  
   
Sunday there was about 4 fights during church.  Everyone was getting mad over everything and I was just sitting there watching and going "ay ay ay.." Por lo menos it was entertaining.  
  
Today m going to take a nap in my broken bed.  My bed is broen and Im trying tofixit but theres not much hope for that littleguy.  It resembles a hammock more than a bed now.  Ill attacha phto and im sure youll understand why I have a sore back.  
  
There are cambios wednesday.  Here they dont tell you till that morning.  Wellget a call at about 9 in the morning and well have to in viña by 4.  Its always a mistery.  I also got the money from Western Union. Thanks!   


Thats pretty much all that happened.  President Kahnlein taught us that as we increase our humility we will increase our faith.  Thank you for everything and I love you guys!!!  

Elder C J Gardner


No comments:

Post a Comment