This week was rough to say the least. I got really
sick last Monday and I'm still sick. Lets just say bad things are happening
inside my digestive track and I have an infection in my intestines. I
have a hard time eating and sleeping and I've lost a lot weight. I've tried
to keep on working buts its been really hard. I'm starting an antibiotic
now so hopefully by the end of this week I'll start feeling better. I'm
really good friends with the misión nurse now, Hermana Cluff from Mesa
Arizona. And at least the fleas stopped eating me.
I'm still in Los Vilos with Elder
Recinos, but Elder Morales left and our new district leader is
Elder Haws from Utah. Hes really cool and this is his last transfer
in the misión. I don't like Los Vilos anymore because it likes to get me
sick.
We should be having another baptism
this weekend a 16 year old named Nicolas. Hes awesome. We just need
to get permisión from his parents and hes ready to go. He already wants
to serve a misión and everything. We've also been helping out this 20 year
old in our Ward who was baptized a year ago. Before a}he got baptized he
was smoking 120 cigarettes a day!!! He started smoking a few months after
his baptism but hes quitting for good now. His name is Juon and hes a
funny guy.
Nothing really exciting
or interesting happened this week. I didn't feel an earthquake or maybe I
did and just thought hat it was my stomach I don't know. I'm pretty far
away from Viña. Christmas is coming up son and the stores are full of
Christmas things and next week were going to help the family Cornejo put up
Christmas lights. Everyone still thinks I look like Drago. I have
picture of me and the other Elder Gardner and the 2 Elder Morales. We
thought it was kind of funny
I'm pretty sure the Western Unión will
work and I know where it is so we can try that. For Christmas we go to a
members house and Skype from there so that will be fun.
Yeah that's about all that happened this
week. I love you guys and miss you guys!!
Chao Chao
Elder Gardner
| 2 Elder Gardner's and 2 Elder Morales' |
No comments:
Post a Comment