Monday, November 17, 2014

I'VE GOT THE FLEAS!

Hola Hola

Yeah the fleas finally got me here in Chile and my legs are really itchy but its getting better and Ill live.  This week we had another baptism and honestly I dont how but it happened.  There has been this one lady thats been going to church and investigating the chirch for 2 years named Milena.  But she couldnt be baptized because she was coliving with her boyfriend. But they broke up a month ago and finally told us llast sunday and she was able to get baptized yesterday.  Pretty crazy
   
We had a zone conference and i finally got the letter from Grandma Chaunie.  That's all I've gotten so far. Is there more or no?  There is another Elder Gardner in my zone and we like to sit right next to each other to confuse people.  Saturday was the last day with one of the Hermanas in my district because shes finishing here mission and heading back to Argentina.  We ate ice cream as a district and with our ward mission leader Diego.  Who is super funny and likes to try to speak English with me.  He has a guitar and I got to play it.  
    
This Wednesday we have cambios and there's a chance I could go or stay you never know.  But Im pretty sure Elder Morales will leave cause hes been here for 6 months.  Hes my little Peruvian friend.  He really wants to learn English and tries to peak it with me and its really funny sometimes.  
    
Now here are some weird things about Chile.  They only drink the evaporated powder milk stuff here.  I haven't had really milk in months and its sad.  There are tons of stores here that claim to sell "american clothes"...there not american clothes.   All the flites here (which is what they call the stoner type people here)  think its hilarious when we walk by to yell "ELDER ELDER ELDER" and when we look they yell "Elder de a lado!"  They think its hilarious...but its not.  Also we found this place really close to our house that sells soft served swirl cones for 400 pesos.  Its awesome.  
    
This week flew by and its almost Christmas. Wow.  I love you guys and I miss you and I know that the church is true.
   
Ciao Ciao
Elder Gardner



No comments:

Post a Comment