Monday, December 1, 2014

HOLA HOLA

sup
    
I don't know what happened all I know was that I got miraculously healed.  I remember being really sick and the remembering feeling perfectly fine and I don't know what happened but its awesome and all your prayers for me were answered.  
    
This week nothing too exciting happened.  Nicolas wasn't baptized cause his dad wants him to wait a little bit longer so were going to baptize him the end of December but he's still coming to church so we just have to wait a couple more weeks.  I get hit on a lot during lessons and I really don't like it.  They all call me the Rubio now.  
    
During intercambios with Elder Haws we found some Scottish dude and we taught him in English and it was kind of hard.  He was about 70 years old and was born in Chile, his parents were from Scotland and he went to Scotland and served in the army over there, moved to new mexico and then back to Chile and he had a slight Scottish accent.  It was pretty cool.  
   
I got my package this week and hid it under my bed so I don't open it.  Thanks for sending me the money.  I'll go and try to get it today or next pday whenever I have time.  For thanksgiving we went and ate a completo and that's about it. pretty boring.  Yeah well get to skype on Christmas in a members house so that'll be awesome and I'll prepare myself for your tears mom.  Everything is going good.  This week were getting special Christmas cards to give to people about the new Mormon message video. El es la Dádiva.  in English its he is the gift or something like that.  I dont have much exciting stuff to say and i dont have any pictures so sorry but thanks I love you guys!  yo se que vive Jesucristo!  Cuidense y les quiero

Chao Chao
love
Elder Gardner


ps sit on mason some more for me   

No comments:

Post a Comment