Monday, March 7, 2016

ENFIRMITO

This was a pretty good week.  Hilda didnt go to church.  She keeps claiming to be sick and her daughter and grandaughter who were baptized 2 weeks ago still havent been confirmed. 
    
Tuesday we had a zone conference.  It was pretty good.  I also received the package you sent me. Thanks.  This following Sunday is stake conference so ill be able to see members from Cabildo and hopefully my converts from there.   

Nothing too eventful happened this week.   We found a lot of new people and we taught a bunch of lessons but no one ever goes to church.  At church I saw a few members from Los Vilos who were in town visiting.  The only bad news was that I got sick Sunday.  I had to leave early during the sacrament meeting to go blow chunks,  the good news was that I was fasting so there weren't too many chunks to blow.    I feel a lot better I don't know if it was food poisoning or a virus.  Yesterday I slept all day and I don't feel sick anymore. 

Gracias por todo.  Yo se que Jesucristo expio por nuestros pecados y que el es nuestro Salvador.  Les quiero mucho.  TEngan una excelente semana.

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment