This was a really good week. Wednesday Jennifer and
Valentina got baptized. It was the best baptismal service that I’ve had
in my misión. A lot of people came and everything went well. I’ll
attach pictures. Jennifer also started sharing the góspel and invited her
friend to her confirmation. She’s the best.
We had the first ever Valparaíso Oeste Stake conference this
weeknend. They became a stake in July and they are doing very well.
The conference was pretty good but by far the best part was when Presidente
Diaz gave a talk. He talked about the story of David and Goliath.
First off he shared that before his confrontation with Goliath David had been
prepared by the Lord in small ways that were not noticed at that time.
Also that David took 5 stones with him and he talked about what those 5 stones
could be in our lives. He mentioned the scriptures, prayer, church
attendance, service and temple attendance. Also after the conference
there were 3 baptisms.
This Wednesday there are changes. I think that I’ll be
leaving. This has been by far my best sector. Valparaíso is the
best. There are a lot of good members like Obispo Castillo, Gaston,
Jennifer, and tons more that helped us a lot.
One thing I read this morning was the importance of helping
others. Marion G Romney said that if we were to doublé our fast offerings
we would able to doublé our spirituality. These last few changes I have
started to donate more. I have also been able to see more miracles these
last few changes and I find that not to be coincidence.
I’m excited for this next change. I feel like it might
be a more challenging change but Im excited. "Come what may and love
it"
love you guys have a good week
love
Elder Gardner
Here is the baptism and a sweet (and a Little crazy)
old lady who got baptized a year ago named Gabriela Godoy


No comments:
Post a Comment