This was a pretty awesome week. Last Monday was Valentina’s
11th birthday. We used the birthday decorations that you sent me that I
never really used and we bought some chips and as a present we taught here
about the 10 commandments, She’s a really funny girl. She seems
really shy and innocent but she likes listening to Green Day and some
screamo band and she has a hat that says dope poop (but it says another word
instead of poop). The good thing is that she doesn’t understand English.
They passed their baptismal interview Saturday and they are all
ready. Jennifer chose Bishop to baptize her and Valentina chose
me.
We’ve started waking up early and playing soccer for
exercises. Today we got Robert, one of our investigators, and Oscar , a
less active member thats been coming back, and we played with them. It
was really fun. Im getting pretty good but sometimes I tend to play
futbol like football. I don’t mean to but I have an instinctual
reaction to shove, push and play physically but there are no referees.
Saturday night there was a completo activity. A
missionary just got back from the Cordaba Argenitna misión and they gave him
the classic chilean completos as a welcome back. Jennifer and Valentina
both came. Hma Gibson took a picture of us I attached.
Also Sunday I gave a talk about charity, humility and
diligence. It was a good talk…had to be there.
It was a good week. I’m really happy to baptize
again. Jennifer already has a very strong testimony. They’re also
really funny. Have a good week. I love you guys and by the way there
will be 2 surprises coming your way in December. You’ll like them.
I cannot say more you just have to wait and see.
Yo se que el Libro de Mormon es verdadero. Yo se que
Jesucristo vive y nos ama.
Les Quiero
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment