Both Elder Rupert and I are staying here for at least one
more change. We did a lot of service this week weeding peoples yards and
exterminating snails. This week we tried really hard and we usually
contact over 100 people each week but nothing happened. We were able to
teach Robert and Camila. They were both really good lessons. Also I
had an interchange with Elder Leiva who is a Chilean from the south of
Chile. It was a pretty good intercambio.
Long story short we didn’t find anyone in the week so I
fasted yet another time. And Sunday to church showed up a lady named
Jennifer. She brought her 2 kids too and they werent members! She went
to the general conference and also to another ward but she lives within our
ward boundaries so she came to our church building and it was a pretty awesome
miracle. We are going to teach them Tuesday. This is about the 3rd
week in a row where we’ve worked really hard and nothing happened, then we
fasted and random people that we don’t know show up to church.
Today we are going to play soccer at the church with some
other elders and also this Friday we have a ward activity. It’s going to
be really good and I think the members are going to bring a lot of their
friends.
Thank you so much for everything. I love you guys and
I know the church is true. Also make sure you guys fast this
weekend. I know the Lord answers prayers and fasts.
love
Elder Gardner
Here's a picture of me in my sector and by a monument in the center of Valpo
|
Valparaíso is full of weird funky creepy graffiti paintings
like this
|
And here's Elder Rupert and I
|
I took a picture of a Canadian boat for ya
|
No comments:
Post a Comment