Hola todos
This week was a pretty good one. Monday
we went and explored Valparaíso and took a bunch of pictures but i forgot my
cámara so ill send them next week. There are a lot of foreigners and
hippies here. We saw this Australian dude with a pony tail walking
around barefoot with a cartoon full of juice. Livin the chilean dream.
That night I started to get sick and ended up
getting a sinus infection. I got some antibiotics and I feel a lot better
now. We didn't have to much success this week until the weekend.
Saturday we were able to find Robert who is not a member but hes taken 4
institute classes. Hes 26 and hes a really nice guy. We are going to
have a family home evening with him tonight. Also we taught Camila
Riquelme. Shes the niece of a member and is 20 years old. We taught the
good ole como comenzar a enseñar. Her father is a less active member and
they both came to church yesterday. Shes got a lot of problems but is
really happy now. Two weeks ago she tried to commit suicide. That
really helped her and her dad want to go to church and change.
That Saturday night my companion all of a
sudden got a stomach ache and we ran to church so he could go to the bathroom. He got a little more sick and then finally he blew chunks. He
was freaking out cause hes hardly ever puked before. Being myself an
expert on this topic I introduced him to the puke bucket. He survived the
night. I also gave him a blessing and we went to church but then he had
to go home to rest all day. I read a lot yesterday, made some pancakes,
and then read some more. Hes doing better now.
They're fixing our apartment now and I
don't think we are going to move though. Well see what goes down.
Wednesday there are changes again. Cambios are always a mystery. I'm
doing good over here and it has also rained quite a bit this week. I'm
also proud of Aaron's talk about us spooning. At least he didn't share the
time where he forgot his sleeping bag and we had to share one. True
friendship.
I love you guys and hope you have a good week. Lets
hope we don't get sick this week.
Yo se que vive Jesucristo. YO se que
estamos en lo correcto. Les amo mucho.
con amor y un abrazo fuerte
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment