Monday, May 4, 2015

HOLA HOLA!

Due to the recent mockery of my english grammar I will place a greater effort in this email as to avoid such mockery and prove that my english is still held at an above adecuate level...
   
This week went really well.  We are having a baptism this sunday with Sandra.  She has been a golden investigator and its been awesome.  I just hope that I don't get transferred this week before her baptism.  She has her interview tuesday and when she passes that she is ready for the baptismal font.   Her husband has gone 3 weeks abstaining from drugs and is attending church and recently requested to be assigned as a home to teacher in order to serve more and avoid free time which could result in bad things.  
  
Friday we did a service project in the house that burned.  We worked with cement and it was really fun.  I am now a master at making cement.  
   
This week there was yet another fight in the church.  It was between Hermano Alvaro and Contreras.  They were talking about keeping the chapel clean and cleaning up after the kids during priesthood and Alvaro took offense and got and up and started arguing and left and Hermano Contreras grabbed him and said Please dont leave Im sorry and then Alvaro stormed out.  It was a scene straight out of an over dramatized soap opera.
   
But things are better now and they have supposedly settled the dispute.  Due to this incident we have added the key indacator luchas or fights.  And for this change there was a grand total of 8.  
    
To answer your question about earthquakes ive felt about 10 but they've  been really small.   They are predicting one at about an 8.0 this year r next year.  Lets hope hat doesn't happen.
   
For mothers day we should skype around 5 ish local time.  Im not sure exactly and its a little difficult with changes this week.  Thanks I love you guys and I know that Christ lives.    

Love

Elder Gardner

Here's a picture of Elder Nizama and I in a van, Cabildo, and Sandra her family and the Family Merchant.




No comments:

Post a Comment