This week was good. Yesterday i confirmed Sandra
duringthesacrementmeeting and everyone has vanished cause only 26 other
peopleshpwed upto church. LAst week there were 52. The space bar
isnt workingvery well soforgiveme. It wasnormal week. We studied alot
we walked a lot, we ate a lot. I dont have a lot oftime today because we went
to la ligua and playedbasketball withtheother
elders....wewerealottallerandbetter hahaha. I also found in the ligua
betty crocker brownie mix so i am really pumpedforthat.
Elder Stayner and I aredoing well. Hes a good
kid so i dont have to beat him uptoo much. The only thing is that he
snores really really really loud. Likejetengine loud its impressive. We
get along and we like to taolk a lot about sports. This week i started
going through withdrawals cause imiss football so much. I looked forone
in cabildo and la ligua but i couldnt find one. Something happened withmy
SD card and i cant downloadanymore pictures onto the email. Ithionkithas
a virus or something so ill start using the other one and see whats up.
I loveyouand i miss you guys. have a good
week and make sure to put my life size cut out on display. and i cant
wait to get that package :)
Chao chao
ElderGardner
No comments:
Post a Comment