It was really fun to talk to you guys yesterday i was
surprised that mom didnt cry.
I am now a trainer and my son is very large.
6 8" and about 295 lbs. It just goes to show that
there is always a bigger fish. We have the average height and weight of someone
just under 6 6 and 250 lbs. WE are very large human beings surrounded by
significantly smaller human beings. Hes really cool and everyone in his family
is a member. His dad is about 63 years old and looks like Santa Claus
haha hes funny. He plays basketball (obviously).
The baptism was awesome i baptized her.
The water heater turned off while we were filling it up so the water was pretty
cold. Afterwards I also had to unplug the font so i got to go swimming to
unplug it. that was fun.
Tuesday we had a zone conference and Wednesday
was cambios so i spent half the week in a bus. THe fun thing is that i
now get to do 4 hours of studies in the morning.
This we gave about 5 priesthood blessings which
are always fun to do. I gave Alvaro a bblessing of forteleza so that he
could get a better a job and the next he found a job and got hired. That
was a cool expierience. Ill send some pictures from the baptism as soon
as i can the computer is being stubborn
I love you guys and make sure to put my cutout
where every can see me, haha I love you guys and I know the church is true and
that the book of mormon can bless your lives!
Love
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment