Monday, September 29, 2014

SUP

Como Estais?

This week went by pretty fast.  On wednesday we had a zone conference with President Kahnlein which was awesome.  It was from 8am to 430pm. They talked about developing Christ like attributes, and how we have to be valient.  It was prtty awesome.  They gave us a lot of pizza too which was awesome.  Im doing well and I havent got sick but this week was filled with a plethura of priesthood blessings,  I think in total this week we gave 4 or 5 I cant even remember.   One of the harmanas in our district was sick so we had to go over there and give her a blessing.  And her companion is so awesome.  Her name is Hermana Oulleque snd she used to be a captain in the Colombian army...She could probably kill me.
    
Tomorrow we have intercambios con nuestro lidered de zona. sera genial!  The Chilean Miley Cyrus is so awesome.  Shes only like 19 or 20 but shes the coolest.  She said she wants to be baptized and shes planning on getting married to her paololo soon.  So thats awesome.  She loves reading and reads everyday! But shes not going to be here for this week because believe it or not shes out of town all week in Santiago cause shes going to a Miley Cyrus concert haha.  Constanza is making progress too.  

This guy sitting next to me is playing league of legends and the look of pure determination on his face is probably the funniest thing Ive ever seen.  He has the eye of the tiger.  I hope he wins.  An interesting thing about Chile is that there are a lot of trucks that drive around and play the ice cream truck song but instead of selling ice cream they sell propane gas.  Thats Chile for ya.  
    
My spanish is getting better and I can pretty much understand everyone as long as they have teeth...and thats why I still have a little difficulty understanding them, they are missing a lot of teeth.    
 I wasnt attacked by any dogs this week so thats always a good thing and its finally starting to get hot here.  Thats awesome that youre 16 now Mason and the pictures that you sent me made me really want cake. I hope you had a great birthday!
   

Im pumped for general conference or as they say it here conferencia general.  We get to watch it in english too!  I cant wait.  Its going to be awesome.  I hope you guys are all doing well.  I love you guys and I miss you guys.  Yo se que la iglesia es verdadera y que Dios nos ama.  Yo se que Thomas S Monson es un profeta de Dios y lo que el nos dira sera de Dios.  Escuchenlo!  Les Amo
Que le vaya muy bien! Ciao!!!

Love

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment