Monday, December 14, 2015

I'M TIRED OF BUSES

This week was a little crazy .  Last monday we played soccer and tuesday was just a normal day of work.  On wednesday we had a Replica de la Zona.  We talked a lot about the restauración and believing that we can do it.  Also the 21 we are going to have an activity in viña with some other zones for christmas.  Other news is that the 6th of January Elder Texiera is going to visit our misión. 
    
Wednesday after the conference we had to go to Viña for a practice from 5:30 to 8.30.  Then Thursday from 8 to 5 and then the same thing Friday.  Wednesday I just did contacts with another Elder in the center of Viña. Thursday I had to go early drop my companion off,, pick up another Elder called Elder Braithwaite.  Hes new so I had to do his training for him then we ate lunch worked for a couple hours went back to Viña to pick up my companion then came back and we were able to work for about 2-3 hours.   The same happened Friday but this time I had to bring with me Elder Braithwaite and Elder Rolim who also was a new Elder from Brasil.  But long story short there was a medical emergency with Elder Rolim who had a surgery scar open up and we had to go down to the center of Valpo the asistentes came and took him and he ended up having to go back home that same day.  Lots of crazy stuff happened and I spent several hours on a bus each day.  The concert that they are doing is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Its going to be very professional and I Heard a Little and they are really good.  I think they're even trying to get it broadcasted on TV. 
  
We also made it on the announcement for this week Ill attach it so you can see.  Wednesday Brother and Sister Escobar (moustache man and the lady that gave us cake during the earthquake) went to the temple for the first time and received their endowments and their son got married and sealed to the bishops daughter Saturday.  I'm pretty happy for the Escobar family.   Its true what Blake Murphy said.  Elder Rupert had a pretty serious girlfriend in the beginning of the misión and he said he distracted him a lot and long story short she wrote him off and shes getting married this week.  Come se aparecen una manzana y una novia de un missionero?  Ninguna de las dos es pera.  thats a funny Little Spanish joke.  If you understand it, hats off to you.
  
I love you guys and I miss you guys.  I know that Christ lives.  Have a merry Christmas and Ill write you guys with the Skype information next Monday!

Con amor


Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment