Wednesday, August 13, 2014

HOLA

Sup

This week went by pretty fast.  It was really good except for the weekend.  I got a virus and had a bad fever and Montezumas revenge got me pretty bad and I spent all those two days quarantined in my bed, I was given 3 meals a day and I went insane staying in a room for over 48 hours.  There were 4 of us and yeah not very funny.  
  
I did get your letter mom and weve gotten donuts 3 times so far.  I ate 6 of the ones you sent me and I had a crazy sugar rush and one thing lead to another and I ended up banging my head against an ironing board...  I dont know why it just happened.  Someone in the room next door is playing pirates of the Caribbean on the piano and im typing so fast right now pretty crazy hdfjksdjkfd
    
Everyday after lunch we go sit in the mail room and watch people receive letters and love and when kids dont get anything we tell them that Jesus still loves them.
   
Theres nothing really fun to do on pdays so we had a nice photoshoot this morning lol.  Ill attach the pictures cause they are quite something else 
     
Im still learning a lot but it seems like its starting to slow down and Im tired of the MTC but only 2 more weeks.  Yo se que la iglesia es verdadera y yo se que Jesucristo es el Salvador y redentor del mundo.  Estoy muy agredesido por la opurtunidad para servir un mision.  Yo se que el libro de mormon es verdadero y Jose Smith fue un profeta de Dios.  Etsoy mu agredicido por La Expiacion en mi vida.  
    
 I love you guys and miss you guys.  Thanks Mom and Dad for being the best parents in the world.  I miss you!  Have fun doing stuff without me haha jk I know thats not possible.

Love
The Elder Gardner
aka the Venitian Hammer and Funky Beats Fresh Master

you think im joking but Im not....

 here's the road I walk down every day like a million times to and from mi casa 
Here are the pictures of my bed.  I sleep on the top bunk cause I'm the alpha male


I honestly have no explanation for these... Don't judge me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment