Monday, July 4, 2016

THE LAST EMAIL

Happy 4th of July.  We just had an activity for the 4th of July.  It was really fun.  Other good news was Susan got baptized saturday.  We had a very eventful week.  Thursday we spent all week cleaning the asistants messy pension cause they were in a zone conference and they had to move out that day.  We ordered pizza and had a fun time moving and cleaning everything while ranting about the asistents dirty pension along with the pensionero and the office people.  Also one night i was walking and i had my head down and walked underneath a bus stop and thought it was tall enough and it wasnt and i hit myself so hard i had to goto the branch presidentes house and lay down for the rest of the night.  I had a goose egg for a couple days.  fun times
  

Since this is my last week id like to bear my testimony and say that i know that what ive shared over the past 2 years is true.  I know that the book of mormon is true and i know that Joesph Smith was called as a prophet of God.  In spite of the fact that ive stepped in dog poop in the streets everyday for 2 years.  I love Chile and i love the people here.  I know that Christ lives and is my Savior.

con amor 
Elder Gardner




No comments:

Post a Comment