Monday, May 23, 2016

BAUTISMO

It was an amazing week.  Jose Miguel got baptized Saturday and confirmed Sunday.  It was a great service and a lot of his family members and ward members showed up.  Afterwards we ate choripanes. 
  
Tuesday I had an interchange with Elder Homer,  it was the first times in a really long time that I was with another American.  We had a good ole time.  Friday night I got some food poisoning, I think it was the papaya that our bishop gave us but it only lasted one day.  Friday we were supposed to have interviews with President in our house but they never showed up and then Saturday they were able to come.  They came with the new pensionero who was really funny and we spent 3 hours trying to fix all the problems with the plumbing and lights and after 3 hours they just said feel free to look for another apartment. 
   
We are teaching an investigator named Victor Kaviedes.  He is part of a religion called Hare Krishna and he always gives us food but he came to the baptism Saturday and then to church Sunday. 
  
And as far as those Haitianos go, they weren't able to go to church yesterday but last night we brought over a DVD player and we watched the restoration in French, they liked and then said "de nuevo de nuevo" so we watched again with them haha.  They’re doing well but its hard to teach them. All I know how to say is "Je sais que Dieu vous aime" and "Je sais que Joesph Smith est un prophete"  Thats about all I got. 
  
It was a good week and we are now in the last week of the change (there are changes June 1st)  so we are trying hard to find more people for the next change. 
 
Muchas gracias por todo les quiero mucho se que Dios vive.


Elder Gardner





No comments:

Post a Comment