Monday, April 6, 2015

CONFERENCIA GENERAL

General confernce was awesome.  I was in chargfe of setting it all up here which was fun and we watched it in our chapel in spanish.  Elder Zaballos who spoke at the end on Sunday spoke in spanish and hes from Chile.  IT was the easiest chilean to understand in the world maybe.  But if you listen to that talk in spanish you can hear what a chilean accent sounds like.
   
I am going to download all the talks in english so I can listen to them again.  I really liked the talk by Holland.  Hes a really good story teller and its really easy to listen attentively to his talks.  
    
This week was good and not much out of the usual happened. No one showed up to my english class. There were about 12 members in total that came to the conference in total.  WE have a zone conference in quillota wednesday and thats also my companions 20th birthday.  And thursday is my half birthday.  I put a test video in my dropbox to  see if thatll work.  Im looking forward to talking a nap.  General conference is physically draining.

The only member that went to all of them was Alvaro, the less active member.  He also payed his tithing for the first time and he borrowed the Toyota yaris of one of or converts and drove us to La Ligua to watch the priesthood session.  That was really fun.  
   
I just bought a tub of protein for this week.  :)

Thanks for everything I love you guyts and hope you have a good week!!


Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment