hello my friends
This week went well. I got a new companion but Im
still in Los Vilos. My companion is Elder Ramirez and hes from Peru and
hes super short, so its really funny when were walking in the Street. On
Wednesday I was with Elder Santillan and the other Elder Gardner during cambios.
It was fun being with my twin all day and it confused people that there were 2
Elder Gardners.
For new years eve we ate dinner at Diego
Cordovas house (our Ward misión leader) and then I had intercambios saturday
with Elder Call. Its his last Exchange of the misión and hes companions
with Elder Duran now. It was really fun. Hes really good at doing a
Gollum impression.
Notr much exciting happened this week.
Its really hard to find people to teach because everyone is at the beach all
day long. Weve done a lopt service for a less active member named
Dany. He served a misión 12 years ago and hes really funny.
The hardest part of the misión is getting
people to go to church. Chiuleans are very lazy and we havent had a
investigator come to church for weeks. WEve been trying really hard with
Jimena but she alsways has to work but if she goes to church this week and next
she can get baptized the 18th.
Im doing good and Im healthy. MY
companion doesnt know much english. HEs been out here for 9 months now,
but he loves to say, "I like to dance" and "oh crap"
because those are the only things he knows how to say. Its fun having a
latin companion because you learn spanish a lot faster.
I love you guys and miss you guys and HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!!!!
que les vaya muy bien!!
Chao Chao
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment