This week has gone by a lot faster. The days seem like
weeks and the weeks seem like days. The days start to blend together.
It hasn't rained as much this week. I am starting to get more sleep
and feeling less tired as I get adjusted to the schedule. Spanish is
coming along well. This week I memorized the bautismal invitacion, the
primero vision, Nefi 3:7 Alma 37:37, and Santiago 1:5 all in español. I
workout everyday so tell Mason he better work out pretty hard if he thinks hes
ever going to have a chance of somewhat taking me.
Today is Elder Roach´s
birthday and tomorrow is Elder Ammarati´s birthday. Those two are pretty
much my new best friends. For some reason me and the other Elders in my
district randomly start talking in a Bane voice. I dont why we just do.
For some reason we always end up talking in accents. We also
randomly get in long debates during lunch about random nerdy stuff like Star
Wars and Lord of the Rings. Mason will like this we have 3 spanish books
in varying sizes called libros rojos, they all have different names but the
smallest is nicknamed Charmander, the medium sized one Charmellion and the biggest
is called Charizard.
I am very healthy, we have teeth
brushing party every morning and night. I do have a giant bug bite on my
leg and I dont whether or not Im going to do or not. There are tons of
mosquitos and you wake up with bites everyday. Also the Mexicans party
every night. Their favorite song is the Macarena (Idk if thats how its
spelt) I fall asleep to that song every night.
Elder Barlow is from Draper Utah and Elder
Groneman is from Sandy Utah. They have no sense of urgency and I don't
think I have seen anyone take longer to get ready than these two. We are 15 min
late to breakfast every morning. My workout partner is Elder Ammarati.
He´s from Colorado, played football, and we have a lot in common. Every
one likes my hand grippers too haha. Edler Ashcraft is our district
leader he´s really cool and really spiritual too. He reminds me a lot of
Bryton.
This week I taught more lessons, I honestly
cant even remember how many. Sunday I read my patriarchal blessing and it
was really cool. I studied all the scriptures in it and it kind of freaks
me out a little.
Its hard to remember what happened this week.
Beleive it or not mom but I havent lost anything yet. You should be
proud of me. I also havent even opened up a single bag of chocolate that I
brought. All of the Elder´s and Hermanas in my distrcit are going to
Viña del Mar so thats pretty cool. We have several devotionals a week and
most of the time its some latino member of the seventy that comes to talk to
us. Last night was elder Reyes from the 70. No I havent received
the thing that you sent me and also btw you can send stuff through Dear Elder
here. Not 100% sure how that works but some people in my district have gotten
that.
Me and Elder Ammarati did a contest to see who could eat the most peanut butter. Not a good idea...we tried 3 more times. We are also pals with all the native elders. Same with one of the janitors Javier. We got one of our teachers to smuggle us some high quality toilet paper in. Ummmm I dont know what else to say I sit in class all day. Can you guys send me some pictures so I can show everyone! Yup thats all I got. vos amo! (I thinks thats how you say I love you guys)
Elder Gardner
Here are some pictures of me and my district...
| Me and Elder Ammarati |
| This really cool picture of Nephi I liked |
| The captains of the gains crew... |
| me and mi compañeros |
No comments:
Post a Comment